February 6, 2021
NBC Universal + Virtual Press Conference
BY London Filmed
February 6th, 2021
Event type: virtual
Virtual Event Platform: UPstage by Hire Space
Workflow: Zoom > Vimeo > Upstage
Event Date: 02/02/21
Company: NBC Universal +
Attendees: Approx. 30 people consisting of: key press, influencers, Movistar+ and NBCU
In January 2021, international television network NBC Universal approached London Filmed to help host their virtual press conference, launching the Universal+ and Dreamworks channel in Spain, after teaming with Movistar+. The event was hosted by Spanish presenter Cristina Teva, who, along with other speakers delivered the conference in part English and part Spanish to around 100 journalists. The exclusive event showcased an exciting array of pre-recorded programme snippets that are set to feature on the network, as well as a Q&A session with senior leadership from NBC, Dreamworks & Movistar+.
- The event was to be presented in a mix of Spanish and English
- Fast turnaround – needed to plan, create, build and test in under 2-weeks.
- Needed a highly professional result whilst speakers streamed from their homes
- Needed to incorporate pre-recorded content and live material including audience interaction
- External project management tools to allow open communication between parties, tech briefings with all speakers, script reviews and full event tech rehearsals to agree verbal cues for content & speaker transitions.
- Dedicated team of 3 made up of a Project Manager, Graphic Designer & Live Stream Engineer
- Custom design work following brand guidelines to create digital assets and also facilitated custom virtual backgrounds
- Ability to host both pre-recorded + live material through the platform
London Filmed delivered a slick, multi-paneled virtual press conference that went off without a hitch.